Replaced throw to throwIO where type is IO

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 06:28:18 EDT 2010

On 24/09/10 23:20, Bas van Dijk wrote:
> I just extended the patch with two more throw-to-throwIO replacements
> in GHC/IO.hs.

We should be using throwIO rather than throw in an IO context, so if
there are no objections I'll test and apply the patch.  It's not an API
or a functionality change, so I don't think the full libraries proposal
process is warranted here.

I'm sure none of these are actually bugs, but it's good practice to use
throwIO.  Unfortunately there's no easy way to get the type system to
tell us.

Cheers,
	Simon