hackagebot fix, restart schedule

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sun Apr 24 03:03:13 CEST 2011

On 4/22/11 3:45 PM, Darius Jahandarie wrote:
> I got these packages by scrapping what 'hackagebot' said on #haskell
> and checking the urls, but since that bot drops in and out randomly,

For the last several weeks, hackagebot had no locale configured and so died whenever it saw non-ascii characters. This
should be fixed now, and the only drop-outs should be a daily one minute outage around midnight PST, when I do a forced
restart of all bots as "poor man's hang prevention". If it drops out at any other time, it will reappear on the hour,
and I'd be glad to hear about it. My irc nick is sm.

-Simon