Proposal: deepseq should not depend on containers

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:23:13 CET 2011

Hello,
I agree with Johan that the dependency seems backward. "containers" is a
perfectly fine package but there is no reason to assume that everyone has
it.  Consider, for example, a situation where I want to write a replacement
for "containers"---it would certainly be undesirable for my package to
depend on "containers".
-Iavor