Proposal: merge either into transformers

Mario Blažević mblazevic at stilo.com
Mon Dec 10 22:38:35 CET 2012

On 12-12-10 01:57 PM, Edward Kmett wrote:
> There is Data.Functor.Coproduct in comonad-transformers
> (http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/comonad-transformers/3.0/doc/html/Data-Functor-Coproduct.html)
> which could be moved.
>
> I never really liked having it in the comonad-transformers package anyways.

	There is also Cgm.Data.Functor.Sum in cognimeta-utils, though it
doesn't come with a Functor instance for some reason. I think I prefer
Data.Functor.Sum to Data.Functor.Coproduct. There may be more
occurrences in Hackage, hiding under less obious names.

	I presume this addition to Transformers would require a new proposal?