Proposal: Control.Concurrent.Async

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:08:07 CEST 2012

On 15/06/2012 16:52, Johan Tibell wrote:
> Let me know if you want to proceed with this proposal after this
> initial batch of comments. If so I'll try to track the open issues
> more closely on the proposal's wiki page.

I'm definitely keen to have the package in the platform.  The main point
against is that the package hasn't had a lot of testing in the wild;
however I think the API is small and obvious enough that this isn't a
problem.

If you could help with tracking the open issues that would be great!

Cheers,
	Simon