Fwd: Tiny little bug in Network.URI

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Tue Mar 27 09:51:52 CEST 2012

It's just been brought to my attention that there's a small bug in the
Network.URI code I wrote many years ago.  I'll happily fix this, but I'm not
sure what are the current mechanisms for accessing/updating the library
repositories these days.  Can anyone offer a pointer?

(I've checked the error report against RFC 3986, and confirm that the proposed
change seems correct.  Ideally, there should be a test case for this.)

Thanks to Eugen Kuksa for pointing this out.

[[
In
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/network/latest/doc/html/src/Network-URI.html
at

ipvFuture  ::  URIParser  String
ipvFuture  =
      do   {  char  'v'
          ;  h  <-  hexDigitChar
          ;  char  '.'
          ;  a  <-  many1  (satisfy  isIpvFutureChar)
          ;  return  $  'c':h:'.':a
          }

there should be

; return $ 'v':h:'.':a