[Haskell] Hackage2 server testing

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Mon Sep 10 09:55:30 CEST 2012

On Sat, 8 Sep 2012, Erik Hesselink wrote:

> Ok, so it seems the maintainers check is not off yet, at least not for
> uploading candidates.

Next test: I have successfully uploaded a package candidate of 'gnuplot'.
Now I go to the gnuplot candidate page and click on [maintain]. Then I get
a new page with the text "Here, you can delete a candidate, publish it,
upload a new one, and edit the maintainer group". Below this text the page
is empty. Above this text there are the usual hackage navigation links. It
does not look like a can do a lot with the package candidate so far.