Call for consensus: addition of split package to platform

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Sep 24 18:49:44 CEST 2012

I have just released split-0.2.1.0.  This version is identical to the
previous release except

  * I have updated pointers to the darcs repo, which has moved to

    http://hub.darcs.net/byorgey/split

  * I have taken the simple route of going back to a generic
    implementation of 'build', instead of exporting it from GHC.Exts.
    This makes the package completely 100% Haskell2010 compliant, and
    fits with the explicit philosophy of having efficiency be a
    non-goal.

My current understanding is that the consensus is for inclusion of
this in the HP.  Otherwise, please speak up now! =)

-Brent