Haskell Platform proposal: Add case-insensitive

Gregory Collins greg at gregorycollins.net
Mon Feb 11 13:34:53 CET 2013

Today is the deadline for reviews. As Mark summarized over the weekend,
looks like the consensus is "+1" with the possible exception that
case-insensitive depends on hashable which hasn't yet been proposed for the
platform. IIRC Johan has some plans to release a hashable-1.3 very soon
that will resolve some of the many issues, performance-related and
otherwise, that people had with hashable-1.2, and I don't think that we
should propose hashable for the platform until this is done.

So my feeling is: that leaves the status of the case-insensitive proposal
as "accepted, pending inclusion of hashable".