Can we move bytestring to github?

Milan Straka fox at ucw.cz
Tue Feb 12 10:34:06 CET 2013

Well, yes and no. Yes, the parallel to darcs is git, so maybe I should
have said git than darcs. On the other hand, with containers,
previously a newcomer would get a darcs repo and a mailing list. Now
they get git plus github with its services (issues, pull requests,
per-line comments in their diffs) and they are familiar with it.

So for me it is github vs darcs at this time.

Of course, one could implement all these features and then it would be
github vs. darcs + our_thumping_feature_providing_whatever :)

Cheers,
Milan