Foldable/Traversable

Edward A Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:20:05 CEST 2013

We're currently working up the details of how it'll work in 7.10 in the core libraries committee.

Since it won't be going in 7.8, we have a bit of a delay before the patch can really be banged out.

We'll be setting up a separate issue tracker for the committee to make the fact that we're still working on things like this more visible.