Proposal: Non-allocating way to iterate over a Data.Map: traverseWithKey_

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:18:56 CEST 2013

Upon re-reading, this was much more terse than I intended, mostly because I
didn't want to get bogged down in an off-topic tangent.  What I mean is
that I think it's quite rare indeed to be in a situation where you care
about performance, code with -O2 performs acceptably well, but being
performance-bound at -O0 is a serious hindrance.

But that's my own experience, and I'm sure that others have had different
experiences.  And this issue in particular comes up often enough that I'm
sure there's something I'm missing.  Hence my question.