instance Arbitrary Data.Map

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 05:19:11 CEST 2013

Sorry for resurecting an old thread -

I try to keep http://hackage.haskell.org/package/quickcheck-instances
up to date with orphan QuickCheck instances for types in the Haskell
Platform.

Since it has gobs of orphan instances it's not really suitable for use
as a library or tool dependency.

Although if you're using automated tools to keep your test-suites
passing, it might be hard to keep the dependencies in the
'quickcheck-instances' up-to-date so your test-suite can build.

In summary - I'm not sure its a sustainable model, but I'm giving it a try.