HP 2013.2 home stretch, RC2 installers

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Wed May 15 17:03:54 CEST 2013

Thanks for the report.

Oh! That's a bug - though not a huge one.... It means that doc didn't
generate for the packages random, primitive, and network.

Looking into this (I have the build logs), they are all failures in finding
#include files when Haddock is compiling the sources with GHC. Haven't
found why those three cases are different from all the other projects
haddock processed where the source uses #include....

I'm not worried that haskell-platform.haddock doesn't exist - it doesn't
have any doc.
But I'm not sure what the next missing message is about.

Looking into this, and it might mean an RC3 for Mac OS X. It won't mean a
turn for the source installers, or Windows. And the only difference for Mac
will be the extra source.

— Mark