Who needs and wants parallelism-friendly core libs?

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 16:53:41 UTC 2013

Fair enough. I had missed that fact! In that case, we could bring vector
under the arm of the core libraries committee, or we could seek a more
direct maintainer.

[Adding Geoffrey Mainland to the To: list]

Geoffrey, would you be willing to pick up maintainership?

I mention it mostly because I know your recent SIMD work has been very
vector-centric, and you are the person most likely to affect it's course in
the near term.

If not, I could pick it up personally, or we could put it under the core
libraries committee.

-Edward