Flipped function application

Johan Tibell johan.tibell
Thu Oct 10 07:42:35 UTC 2013

I'm against this proposal. If we think normal function composition (with
the order of the functions "reversed"), is harder to read, then having both
flipped and normal functions application is even worse, as you now have to
both and switch your mindset every time you come across code that does the
opposite of the code you just read.