Free monads

Andres Löh andres at well-typed.com
Tue Oct 15 08:54:30 UTC 2013

Hi again.

I'd like to thank everyone who replied to my mail regarding examples
for the use of free monads.

I ended up using very few of the suggestions, due to time constraints.
If you want to look at the final result, it's available here:
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/home/monads-for-free

I nevertheless gained a lot of insight by the examples provided. They
were therefore very helpful to me, also in the final stages of the
preparation of my talk. I feel motivated to produce a longer version
of the talk or a follow-up at some point, showing more examples.
Thanks again!

Cheers,
  Andres

--