Requesting permission to update geniplate

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Thu Apr 17 08:20:29 UTC 2014

-------------- next part --------------
Name:           geniplate
Cabal-Version:  >= 1.2
Version:        0.6.0.4
License:        BSD3
Author:         Lennart Augustsson
Maintainer:     Lennart Augustsson
Category:       Generics
Synopsis:       Use template Haskell to generate Uniplate-like functions.
Stability:      experimental
Build-type:     Simple

Extra-source-files:
      examples/Main.hs
      examples/output

Library
  Build-Depends: base >= 4 && < 5.0,
                 template-haskell < 3.0,
                 mtl >= 2.1.1 && < 2.2
  Exposed-modules:      Data.Generics.Geniplate