proposal to have new proposals in new threads Re: rfc: include bimap into Data.Either

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:41:07 UTC 2014

Hey all,
if you agree that new proposals should be voted on in new/distinct threads
(though can certainly be hammered out before hand), please chime in. This
seems to come up a lot (at least in my naive following of the list) and if
a new proposal appears in a thread you've already voted on, its hard to
know curretly

thoughts?