proposal to have new proposals in new threads Re: rfc: include bimap into Data.Either

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 21:03:21 UTC 2014

Utimately the libraries@ submission process is about achieving consensus as
much as possible, rather than just up and down vote tallying. Needlessly
fragmenting all discussion on a given topic into microscopically detailed
threads makes it very difficult to follow the sweep of opinion. To that end
I would encourage people to be clear about what parts of a given proposal
you like or dislike rather than just say +1 or -1 without indicating why.

This captures the essence of the library submissions process as we have it
described below.

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Library_submissions

-Edward