geniplate bump to template-haskell-2.9

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Wed Apr 30 21:20:09 UTC 2014

Dear hackage admins, [CC: libraries at haskell.org]

Another week has passed without action from either package maintainer
or hackage admins.

Am I following this protocol correctly?

  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Taking_over_a_package

If I am lacking, let me know where, otherwise please do your part.

Sincerly,
Andreas

On 23.04.2014 18:35, Andreas Abel wrote:
> Dear Lennart,
>
> since we want to release Agda-2.3.4 soon to work with ghc-7.8, we
> need a version of geniplate that works with new template haskell.
> All that is required is an update of version bounds in the cabal
> file (attached).
>
> Since you have not responded to our request, I am following
> procedure
>
> http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Taking_over_a_package
>
> to be able to upload an updated version of geniplate.
>
> Dear Hackage admins,
>
> here is proof of my public request for the update of geniplate:
>
> http://osdir.com/ml/libraries@haskell.org/2014-04/msg00191.html
>
> Please give me rights to upload a new version or do the dependency
> bumps yourself (new cabal file attached).
>
> Cheers, AndreasAbel (hackage account id)

- --

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/