Fwd: [Haskell-cafe] Filing bugs for haskell packages

Bart Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sat Feb 8 16:53:03 UTC 2014

It is possible to set things up so that users can authenticate using
an existing account on Facebook, GitHub, Google, etc. Not sure how
much better this is than from-scratch registration, or how spam-proof
it is, but more and more sites seem to be giving it a go. It at least
amortizes password creation and maintenance.

I think some kind of registration is a pretty low bar for reporting
bugs. I do it all the time for various projects, and it's kind of
expected if you're going to use a bug tracker.

--Bart