who's maintaining language-c? tis borken on hackage with 7.8 till a new version is pushed

Geoffrey Mainland mainland at apeiron.net
Fri Feb 14 15:38:00 UTC 2014

I'm interested in merging language-c and language-c-quote, but I don't
really have time to work on it at the moment. The two issues are
performance and functionality; it is not clear to me what would need to
be added to language-c-quote to make it as functional as language-c, and
I don't know how much worse language-c-quote performs. Regardless, I
think the chances of making language-c-quote API compatible with
language-c are approximately nil.

Geoff