Thank you for the donations to Haskell.org!

Jason Dagit dagitj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 18:12:17 UTC 2014

On behalf of Haskell.org, we would like to thank all the generous donors we
had in 2013!

Just in the last week of the year, we received about half of the total
donations for the year. Nearly $900! That brings the total donations for
the year to $1976! Thank you very much!

We are very grateful for all the donations we receive, financial and
otherwise. As examples, GlobalSign graciously provides us with a free SSL
certificate for use on hackage and each year community members collectively
provide countless hours of time and energy towards making the Haskell
community vibrant, positive, and relevant.

At the moment our primary expenses are hosting for haskell.org and hackage.
The donations we have received will help ensure that we continue to have
adequate hosting for the ever growing hackage!

Thank you and let's continue our momentum into 2014!

Sincerely,
The Haskell.org Committee