Who remembers HP 2013.4.0.0...?

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 00:08:19 UTC 2014

The first bug is very hard to decipher how what that user is experiencing
may or may not apply to how HP on a stock 10.9/Xcode 5 system will work. In
particular that user is using homebrew and a homebrew installed gcc. As one
side effect of homebrew is a whole new/different set of libs (for example,
there is a well known issue with homebrew and iconv, and I've seen reports
in other contexts than Haskell).

The second two bugs are what they are. I'm don't see how we could do
anything different in the packaging of HP to fix them... other than perhaps
build GHC from scratch on my machine (rather than Ian's) - but still not
sure that will fix the second one.

- Mark
​