We need to add role annotations for 7.8

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Mon Mar 24 18:59:46 UTC 2014

It was suggested on reddit and seemed to be thought a good idea that it
would be better for the syntax to be a comment like {-# INLINE -#}, etc.
That allows backward compatibility with older versions without CPP, and
also doesn't use up syntax.

I think the problem is that we are on the doorstep of a release now and the
existing syntax has already been under use.