'temporary' package

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sat May 10 15:13:37 UTC 2014

Alex, honestly the thread isn't about maintainership, but rather pushing a
fix to temporary.

Likewise, Maxes other public libs, like test-framework, haven't been
maintained in nearly a year.

What's going to happen is sometime today/ tomorrow I'm going to push a
minor version bump to temporary to stop the breakages.

Then if max doesn't reply in the next month, figuring out new
maintainership.

Nothing precludes reverting the maintainership to max should he then
surface.  But if someone's been Mia for months already, not so likely :-)