Gearing up (again) for the next release: 2014.2.0.0

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Wed May 28 14:04:36 UTC 2014

Mark Lentczner wrote:
> I've added the bigger items to the issue tracker.

Thanks!

>> I'm a bit reluctant to add the items from BUILD-NEW's TO DO list, as that
> list fluctuates fast and furious (or should, at any rate.) Most of the items
> are very small... just pick one and do it and submit a pull request. If the
> task is near the top of the list and looks complex - I'm probably on it, so
> contact me first...

OK, well, I felt I didn't completely understand almost any of them.
So I thought the issue tracker would be a good place to clarify them.

More importantly - I'd like to know what the most important bottlenecks
are for getting the next HP out the door, and what are some
good places to jump in to help with that.

Thanks,
Yitz