[nhc-users] ANNOUNCE: Hat 1.10 and nhc98 1.10

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace@cs.york.ac.uk
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:31:14 +0100

                   Hat 1.10 and nhc98 1.10
                   -----------------------
              http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/fp/nhc98/

We are pleased to announce a new release 1.10 of Hat (the Haskell
Tracing system), and the nhc98 compiler.  This is a bugfix release.
Its main feature is that the compiler's qualified import/export
mechanism has been overhauled to fix some serious shortcomings, and
to meet the new revised Haskell'98 specification.  We have also taken
the opportunity to improve some presentation aspects of the various
Hat tracing tools, based on feedback from users.

Regards,
    The Hat team