[reactive] Transforming Behaviors

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Mon Nov 24 14:18:26 EST 2008

Hi Greg,

I don't think anyone has implemented an instance for static transformations
of dynamic geometry.  Ought to be easy, though.  Also dynamic transformation
of static geometry and dynamic transformation of dynamic geometry.  And the
corresponding three additional instances for 2D geometry.  All six would be
very useful.

So I don't forget, would you please submit a ticket to either
http://trac.haskell.org/reactive or http://trac.haskell.org/FieldTrip ?

You might also enjoy adding these instances yourself.  Patches are very
welcome.

Thanks,  - Conal