[reactive] reactive adapter for OpenAL

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Thu Nov 27 21:37:19 EST 2008

Hi Richard,

It looks great, and it works for me.  (Thanks to your OpenAL help on
#haskell.)  I suggest making all the Source fields be behaviors rather than
events.  From the names of these fields, I'd guess they're time-varying
quantities, so Behavior will be the most convenient/natural way of creating
them.  The mkUpdater function from FRP.Reactive.LegacyAdapters has smarts to
invoke your OpenAL/ALUT setters only when things are changing, as is done
with OpenGL in reactive-fieldtrip.

At some point, I'd love to use your library in reactive-fieldtrip.

Thanks for sharing.  And please keep us updated on your progress.

  - Conal