[Template-haskell] program transformation

Ganesh Sittampalam Ganesh.Sittampalam at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 16:27:41 EST 2003

The thing is that I need to be able to replace the original reverse
definition with a new one, so I really need to write the original definition
inside [d| ... |] brackets so that I can decide later what I actually want
to splice in - either the original definition if the user doesn't want to
apply the transformation or if it fails, or the transformed definition. I'm
not sure if what you're suggesting helps with that.

Cheers,

Ganesh