[Template-haskell] Need specific examples of TH use

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:50:56 EST 2005

Could someone please point me to working examples of TH usage to
manipulate with class instances and data structures?

A typical example of what I want to try: collect specific subset of
instances of some class and construct some code iterating over each
instance in the subset.

To clarify: I want to try to add some TH capabilities to HSFFIG:
subset of instances represents an imported C structure; a code to
generate may be e. g. peeker/poker for a structure, or a serializer,
or anything else.

I am hoping, that's what metaprogramming is for ;)

Thanks.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web