[Template-haskell] Re: Small TH demo: generating instances

Rene de Visser Rene_de_Visser at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:44:48 EDT 2006

"Simon Peyton-Jones" <simonpj at microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag I've
tagged it on as an example in
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Template_Haskell

If you feel like it, you could inline more of your message, and
attachments, into the Wiki page.  Feel free to make other improvements!

Hello Simon,

Already done, it was the point above the one you added. I will combine the
two
entries together (I put the body on another page as I thought it would be
too long).

Rene.