[Template-haskell] Re: [Haskell-cafe] Re: Saving the AST generated by Template Haskell

Alfonso Acosta alfonso.acosta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 19:19:15 EST 2007

Hi Ian,

On 2/22/07, Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li> wrote:
> I've just added th-lift to hackage (http://hackage.haskell.org/). You
> can use it to Derive lift for existing types.

If only I knew about it before coding it by hand. It anyway it wasn't
that bad cause I only support a subset of the AST and my hand-made
Lift instance serves as well to cut detect unused branches.

I wonder if there is any work being done to port DriFT to TH. It would
be great, cause it wouldn't require using an external tool anymore and
the affected Haskell code wouldn't need to be preprocessed.