[Template-haskell] using [d| class or fun |] and only substituting names?

Robert Greayer robgreayer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 15:50:41 EDT 2008

--- On Wed, 9/3/08, Marc Weber <marco-oweber at gmx.de> wrote:

> Do you think its worth opening a ticket?

There already is a ticket that covers what you want, I believe:

As I understand it, it won't be included in GHC 6.10, but definitely not dead forever, especially splicing types.  Indeed, a small bit of hacking  (for my own amusement) on a recent snapshot of 6.9 got it partly working, as the implementation in GHC was already mostly there.

rcg