[web-devel] Scope of this mailing list / my 2 cents about handling discussion requests

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Jun 19 06:01:47 EDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 03:51:40PM +0100, Paul Stanley wrote:
>    For any future queries regarding Web-Devel please feel free to drop me
>    a line at prstanley at ntlworld.com
>    Regards
>    Paul (list owner/moderator)

Hi Neil, Paul

I don't know why I've missed this thread until now.

Neil. Go on and start your discussion within a new thread.
I like your library. (I've already used it as you know).
It's a promising alternative to many other approaches.
And thanks for joining ;-)

Paul: I'd like to discuss issues like this in public. Why?
This way the next person asking the same question can lookup the answer
using the archive.  Much more important is choosing an expressive
subject so that everyone can decide in advance wether he wants to read
the post or not.

If you (Paul and all others) have a different attitute post your
opinion so that we may change the topic of this list if it is no longer
appropriate.

Marc Weber