[web-devel] Re: The state of documentation

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue Apr 13 16:22:58 EDT 2010

I'm torn on this one. I'm not going to bother retroactively doing
documentation for 0.0.0; however, once I release 0.2.0, and I work on 0.4.0,
I'd like people to have access to documentation on released code as well as
development code. I'm not quite certain...

As far as that intro page, I was providing that table more as a comparison,
but I think I'll be removing it entirely.

Michael