[web-devel] Web.Encodings + Hack - Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue May 18 04:28:59 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Clint Moore <cmoore at wamboli.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:18 AM, Michael Snoyman <michael at snoyman.com>
> wrote:
> > Sounds like Bulat already solved the problem... but here's a sample of
> using
> > web-encodings. I recommend using parsePost instead of parseMultipart.
>
> Well, at least I'm not completely crazy - same thing happens with that
> code too.  Time to start digging around to find out how to fix the
> encoding issue.
>
> Thanks again for your help, Michael and Bulat!

A few questions (this might still be my fault):

* What operating system are you working on?
* Which version of GHC?
* What hack handler is your original code using?

I'm worried that hack-handler-simpleserver might not be working properly on
Windows due to encoding issues. I just booted up my Windows virtual machine
and am downloading Haskell (I usually only use it for testing sites in IE).

Michael