[web-devel] Re: ANNOUNCE: yesod 0.2.0

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue May 25 07:14:26 EDT 2010

Absolutely, that was a primary design goal. There's really two packages at
play here:

* Jeremy Shaw's web-routes provides some basic infrastructure.
* My web-routes-quasi provides the quasi-quoted syntax and template haskell
code for generating the render, parse and dispatch functions.

Currently web-routes-quasi is pretty tailor-made for Yesod, but I'd be happy
to make changes to have it fit your needs. I originally wanted the package
to be more general, but realized I really needed user feedback on the
features desired in order to do that properly.

Michael