[web-devel] Re: anybody have toy examples of using digestive functors formlets lib?

Jasper Van der Jeugt jaspervdj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 09:44:30 CET 2010

Hey guys,

For the theming stuff: I was sort of thinking of running the entire
form in a Reader monad, so you can configure the id and class
attributes for all the different form elements. You can then style it
using CSS. I hope to implement some of this stuff this weekend at
BelHac, if I find some time...

Cheers,
Jasper