[web-devel] [Yesod?][Chromium?] file-echo.lhs on chromium

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Nov 24 20:17:33 CET 2010

Congratulations, you're a winner in the Yesod Whack-a-Bug competition!

Funny, I could have sworn I fixed this issue months ago. The problem
resides in the multipart force parsing logic in wai-extra: it only
considers a file upload valid if it has a filename and content type,
when in reality the filename is sufficient. I've uploaded wai-extra
0.2.4.2, which should fix this bug. Would you mind upgrading your
wai-extra and confirming for me?

Thanks,
Michael