[web-devel] proposal for hamlet-like syntax that is more compatible with html

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sat Dec 11 16:48:48 CET 2010

Alright, at this point I've only heard positive things about this
syntax change. Does anyone want to volunteer to try and tackle this,
or will this need to wait till I can get around to it? Fair warning:
I'm likely to try to deal with the WAI + enumerator and xml-enumerator
tasks first. If someone wants to take a crack at the Hamlet changes,
I'll be happy to review things.

Michael