[web-devel] Amazon EC2 and haskell *Was: MochaHost for yesod applications?

John Bender john.m.bender at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 21:25:46 CET 2010

https://github.com/johnbender/haskell-platform-cookbooks

To address the "setup" issues you're welcome to use/fork the above chef
haskell platform cookbook I created for building the platform on ubuntu/
Vagrant <http://vagrantup.com/>. Haven't touched them in a bit so
feedback/updates are of course welcome.
 <https://github.com/johnbender/haskell-platform-cookbooks>
*John Bender*