[web-devel] Directory listings

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Tue Jan 18 22:40:50 CET 2011

There is some pontentially re-usable directory listing code here,

http://patch-tag.com/r/mae/happstack/snapshot/current/content/pretty/happstack-server/src/Happstack/Server/FileServe/BuildingBlocks.hs

One thing I think is nice is that it separates the traversing of the
directories and get file meta data from the rendering of the listing.
This means it should be easier to plug in alternative views, such as a
directory listing that creates an on-the-fly image gallery.

Though the hooks for doing that are not as nice as they could be.

Anyway, not sure how much could actually be reused with WAI.

- jeremy