[web-devel] Directory listings

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Jan 19 22:47:11 CET 2011

Thanks Jeremy, I think I'll build off of that. For the record, I'm
purposely building the non-WAI-specific parts of wai-app-static as
separate functions so that, at least in theory, they can be used by
other frameworks later. Regarding our earlier discussion of which HTML
datatype to use for the listings: I think it makes the most sense to
just use a ByteString. What do you think?

Michael