[web-devel] Hoogle Advice

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Tue Jan 25 22:45:29 CET 2011

Ah yes, that issue. I remember it well.

Unfortunately, I was never able to recreate the issue, so it is
difficult to create an optimal low-level solution.

However, in the latest Happstack, we will kill the thread if there is
no progress made for 30 seconds. So, I do not believe it will leak
threads for an arbitrary amount of time anymore.

- jeremy