[web-devel] Proposal: http-types

Aristid Breitkreuz aristidb at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 2 00:17:58 CET 2011

Did I accidentally reply just to you? Sorry, I was expecting better default
behavior of Gmail...

After a closer look, I now see that WAI really is mostly just types, but
those types DO seem to be fairly server-centric. Response especially does
not seem to be particularly useful for clients, but Request might need some
modifications too.

Aristid