[web-devel] [Yesod] Bookmarklet web app development.

William Pearson wil.pearson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 05:24:16 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the best way to do a webapp based around a
bookmarklet. This means I am slightly out on the left field.

The bookmarklet requests a javascript file which should be customized
on a per user basis (based on session). I've been fiddling about with
Yesod and have come across Julius and renderJulius, which I hoped
would be able to do what I wanted, but I am coming to the conclusion
that it is harder than I thought.

My current thinking is that I might be able to do something using
getCurrentRoute and judicious monadic magic, but I suspect I am tying
myself up in knots.

I'd like to keep type safe urls if possible. Thanks for any help,

  Will