[web-devel] Having difficulty with widgets executable found in yesod-examples 0.7

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Mar 11 06:04:39 CET 2011

Oops, I forgot to convert the Hamlet template in that file from Hamlet
6 to Hamlet 7 syntax. I've just uploaded a new version that fixes
that. However, the program is still referencing a non-existent
script.js file. I don't remember what that file was supposed to do,
but if anyone feels like writing a new one and submitting it, feel
free.

Michael